PBEM.CH Forum
Ein Treffpunkt für alle Spieler

[Übersicht] - [Neues] - [Suchen] - [Userprofil]

Die Quibble Wettbörse sucht einen neuen Wettkönig

PBEM.CH Forum: Spieler gesucht: Die Quibble Wettbörse sucht einen neuen Wettkönig

Tümmler
Die E-Mail-Adresse des Benutzers
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Donnerstag, den 30. August, 2001 - 21:48

Hallo!
Hallo Sie!
Dürfte ich sie mal kurz sprechen?
wollen sie WettKönig werden?
beim aktuellen Quibble Race?
Ganz einfach:
Aktionswochen bei
http:\www.quibblerace.coolplay.de

Yohanna
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Montag, den 31. Dezember, 2012 - 07:16

Review by leo for Rating: well, this is a really deecnt and realable system u can find by spending less than $300, it has really good features inside; u can set the quality of recordin between normal-high-highest, set the sensitivity, draw ur motion detection area ..what i like in this system beside the price is ** u can set the fps rate between the four cameras , that means u can give low fps for the low important camera. ** the quaility of the pic is very awesome, the object should be around 3-5 feets to catch the face. ** night time quality is amazin too. ** the 500G capacity drive make it simple to catch ur videos without formatin the HD, in my case i done the re-write option when the HD is full and it gave me 15 days of continuous recordin.** searchin option is good and simple.** the dve itself is tiny and u can place it anywhere , no one will notice that this thing is recordin.** they give u a full package u dont need to buy anythin from the market .. except some of tie up, and wood self-scerws to route ur cables.** it has somethin called smart reocrding' if an object is inside the camera range and outside the motion detection area , it will start recording in 3fps, this will give u a hint on how the recordin started..things i didnt like :- this dvr doesnt have a switch on button weird .- even if u put the sensitivity on low , it will keep recordin moving leaves,small dogs or even jumpin birds in ur yard .. even if a light reflects on ur car it will catch that and record it ..-those r a CCD cameras with a backlight compensation the picture is good but still the colours vary dependin on the sun reflection .' got the sharp ccd , i recommend the sony ccd cameras .- the brackets r really made from a cheap material , it wont tighten enough sometimes u can see the camera viewing area has a slight different..- if u move the dvr while its workin, u can loose the pictures, gettem back by unplug and replug the power and signal wires ..- the only way to back ur files is using a flash drive, and u cant select files and delete them, if u want to delete somethin u must fromat the HD thats the only way.overall its a very good systme ,ive been searchin for 2 months to get somehtin within the budget. every mornin i wake up and start watchin what happened during the night time around my house never lost a pic or have no recording ..its my toy now ,just go for shoppin then come back to see who knocked on ur door while u were not there..my bottom line is GOOD PIC GOOD PRICE ..GET IT.

Kamren
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Mittwoch, den 27. März, 2013 - 09:42

I will be putting this dazzilng insight to good use in no time.

bmimsttt
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Donnerstag, den 28. März, 2013 - 07:48

1vteHx , [url=http://riqpibozptgk.com/]riqpibozptgk[/url], [link=http://rlykaksbwvlb.com/]rlykaksbwvlb[/link], http://ieanfbidmccp.com/

Eine Nachricht hinzufügen

ZentriertFettKursivUnterstrichenEmail-AdresseFarbenZitat   [Weitere Formatierungen]
Dies ist ein öffentlicher Bereich. Wenn Sie kein Benutzerkonto haben, geben Sie Ihren Namen in das "Benutzername"-Eingabefeld und lassen Sie das "Passwort"-Eingabefeld leer. Die Angabe Ihrer eMail-Adresse ist freiwillig.
Benutzername:  
Passwort:
eMail-Adresse: