PBEM.CH Forum
Ein Treffpunkt für alle Spieler

[Übersicht] - [Neues] - [Suchen] - [Userprofil]

E-Mail Fußball Liga

PBEM.CH Forum: Spieler gesucht: E-Mail Fußball Liga

Aitor
Die E-Mail-Adresse des Benutzers
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Dienstag, den 8. Mai, 2001 - 04:07

Ich suche dringend noch Spieler für meine Torkontingent Fußball Liga. Die erste Liga steht und läuft schon. Die 2. ist im Aufbau und soll durch Aufstiegs- und Abstiegsmöglichkeiten das Ganze noch spannender machen. Meldet euch unter:

www.fottball-league.eu.cx

an. Ich freue mich auf euch.

Price
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Mittwoch, den 2. Januar, 2013 - 19:26

I have been fortunate to live in Italy (serving in the US Air Force). My wife and I are rotpar photographers on the side, and we've been blessed with seeing MANY different eagles Short-toed Snake Eagles, Greater Spotted Eagles, Golden Eagles, Booted Eagles, Tawny Eagles, Stellar Sea Eagles, American Bald Eagles,Spanish Imperial/Eastern Imperial Eagles, Bataleur Eagles, African Fish Eagles and Steppe/Lesser Spotted Eagles. With exception to Golden, Short-toed Snakes and Greater Spotted Eagles, the above were seen at aviary centers (namely Burg Landskrom, and Burg Guttenberg in Austria and Germany, respectively.) It's a blessing to see these creatures in real life and then captured on a show like this. Thank you so much PBS for educating all of us on these magnificant creatures!

Barry
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Donnerstag, den 28. März, 2013 - 00:36

I must express aripeciatpon to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. Just after scouting throughout the internet and getting ways which were not pleasant, I thought my entire life was gone. Being alive minus the strategies to the problems you have solved by means of the article content is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have badly affected my career if I had not noticed the blog. The training and kindness in dealing with a lot of stuff was very helpful. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I am able to at this moment relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for your impressive and amazing guide. I will not think twice to suggest your site to any individual who needs and wants assistance about this problem.

Gowtham
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Donnerstag, den 28. März, 2013 - 00:36

I cherished what you have got copetelmd at this point. The format is stylish, your written material elegant. Nonetheless, you’ve got obtained an edginess to what you will be providing the next. Ill certainly arrive back again yet again for a good quality deal much more in case you protect this up. Dont do away with hope if not at the same time numerous men as well as women see your imaginative plus prescient vision, recognize you may have attained a fan suitable the next who beliefs what you could have received to utter along with the way you’ve got presented by yourself. incredibly high-quality on you!

cbfqfpitlz
Wann wurde der Eintrag abgeschickt? Geschrieben am: Samstag, den 30. März, 2013 - 16:37

W6CR1R , [url=http://rjnecwvgvugn.com/]rjnecwvgvugn[/url], [link=http://irqtulykpnqs.com/]irqtulykpnqs[/link], http://vouyedpcjtlr.com/

Eine Nachricht hinzufügen

ZentriertFettKursivUnterstrichenEmail-AdresseFarbenZitat   [Weitere Formatierungen]
Dies ist ein öffentlicher Bereich. Wenn Sie kein Benutzerkonto haben, geben Sie Ihren Namen in das "Benutzername"-Eingabefeld und lassen Sie das "Passwort"-Eingabefeld leer. Die Angabe Ihrer eMail-Adresse ist freiwillig.
Benutzername:  
Passwort:
eMail-Adresse: